Monday, February 16, 2015

Video: The Comic Book Tag

I'm experimenting with some other forms of media, so here is the first episode of what I intend to be a weekly video addition to this site. In this first installment, I answer 10 questions about comics in response to a video posted by Movie Pilot writer/YouTuber/comics fan, Catrina Dennis.

Check it out after the jump.


Here's the video:

I had a lot of fun making this. The original cut was about nine and a half minutes, but I managed to wrangle it down to six and change. Generally, I am looking to keep them to about four minutes, but it turns out I can talk quite a bit with 10 questions to work through.

You should also check out Catrina Dennis' original video:


Now, it's your turn. What are you answers to these questions? Let me know in the comments, or better yet, make a comic book tag video and send it to me! And don't forget to subscribe! Here are the questions:

  1. What was your first comic?
  2. What was your last read comic?
  3. Favorite comic book character?
  4. Favorite comic book event?
  5. Favorite comic book writer?
  6. Favorite comic-based movie?
  7. Marvel or DC?
  8. Favorite graphic novel?
  9. Avengers or X-Men (or Justice League?)
  10. Why do you love comics?

No comments:

Post a Comment